DRAGS IMUN Soap - warts on the surface of the skin, lesions of viral origin
Use of Drags Imun soap:
facilitates healing and regeneration of the skin
has detoxicating effect on some types of the skin diseases and lesions of viral origin
is effective in the treatment of warts and small wart-like growths on the surface of the skin
relieves rashes and inflammatory sores
alleviates reactions to insect bites and eases allergic reactions of the skin
Natural glycerin soap containing sap from the Amazonian tree Croton lechleri Muell. Arg., also called Sangre de Drago (Dragon’s Blood).
Drags Imun soap primarily influences the meridians of spleen, stomach, three burners, small and large intestines.
Composition: The main and only active substance of the Drags Imun soap is a sap from the Croton lechleri tree. This tree originates in the Amazonian areas of Latin America, where it plays an important role in the local native medicine. It grows up to 10 – 20 meters high and despite its substantial height its trunk usually does not exceed 30cm in diameter. Croton species produce ruby-colored sap with foaming ability that is caused by the contained saponins. Europe saw Dragon's blood for the first time around 1600, when it was introduced by Father Barnabé Cobo, a Spanish Jesuit, chronicler, and natural scientist who emphasised its use particularly by the native tribes of Mexico, Columbia, Ecuador and Peru.
Due to its effects Croton lechleri is one of the most scientifically evidenced plants of Latin America. It has been extensively studied all over the world since the 1960s; a number of the scientific studies proved its properties and effects. Phytotherapy uses its bark, leaves, branches and most often the resin – sap. The sap of the tree is obtained before sunrise. It contains high volume of antioxiodants, alkaloid taspine, tannin, and other substances responsible for its exceptional anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Effects of Sangre de Drago sap
Dragon’s Blood has quite strong antibacterial, antiviral, antimycotic, antioxidative and haemostatic properties. When used externally, it stops bleeding; thus it is suitable for the treatment of all surface wounds and skin defects (from minor injuries to venous ulcers). It has constrictive (astringent) effects; it alleviates discomfort caused by hemorrhoids. It exhibits epithelization effects, hence accelerating the healing of wounds, skin and mucosa.
Use of Drags Imun soap:
- facilitates healing and regeneration of the skin
- has detoxicating effect on some types of the skin diseases and lesions of viral origin
- is effective in the treatment of warts and small wart-like growths on the surface of the skin
- alleviates skin inflammations, i.e. acts on skin manifestations in all phases of their development
- can be used in the treatment of the 1st-degree burns, i.e. skin is red, and in a process of their final healing
- alleviates reactions to insect bites and eases allergic reactions of the skin
- Drags Imun soap should not be used on open wounds but when the wound is covered by the first granulation tissue, it can speed up its re-epithelization